ITN-Softball goal is to provide the best skills development programs through positive, fun and professional coaching methods. ITN Softball summer camps start at 7 years old and go up to 12 years old. Small sided games and situation drills will be used to improve all aspects of a player's game during our summer camp program. Players are trained individually and in small groups to develop the essential skills of softball such as hitting, fielding, catching, throwing and pitching.
Every player receives a free t-shirt and other daily gifts at our summer camps.
* Catching (stability, receiving, stance)
* Pitching (mechanics, release point, grips, balance, tempo, symmetry)
* Hitting (hands, alignment, stance)
* Fielding (glove side, backside, transfer, release, footwork, agility, approach)
All summer camps include
* Refillable water
* A coach present every day one hour before & after camp for early drop off/late pick
* Bathroom facilities
* Cover for heat/rain/thunder/lightning
* Certified athletic trainer
Camp: June 24-28 ... $180.00 Full Day/$150.00 Half Day (5:00pm - 8:00pm)
Early Bird Special: Register with full payment at least 30 days prior to the start and receive a $10.00/$5.00 discount.
Sibling Discount: $10.00/$5.00 discount.
Multiple Camp Discount: $10.00/$5.00 discount.
Indoor Summer Camps that are climate controlled with AC are additional
Players must bring comfortable footwear, bat, ball, glove and water everyday to camp.