Private Soccer Training For The Winter Season
One on One And Small Group Soccer Training
ITN recognizes that there are times in a players’ development that they require the individualized attention necessary to allow them achieve their full potential. Each youth player develop skills independently and experience individual growth in their game at different times. This program will enhance players existing strengths and address their technical weaknesses in a low pressure environment while improving their overall confidence with the ball through repetition.
An agility ladder will be used to improve individual player’s strength, speed, balance, coordination and conditioning.
Technical weaknesses include:
- Turning (changing direction)
- Shooting (inside, outside, laces)
- Goal Keeping (if applicable)
- Passing and Receiving (ground / air)
- Dribbling (foot skills)
- $60 per hour: 1 player
- $35 per player per hour: 2 players
- $30 per player per hour: 3 players
- Sign up for 5+ sessions and receive a FREE soccer ball
* Additional facility usage charge will be applicable
Training can be scheduled at your convenience by contacting email@example.com