Winter Volleyball Clinics For Small Groups
One-On-One Volleyball Training For All Skill Levels
ITNV recognizes that there are times in a players’ development when they require the individualized attention necessary to allow them to achieve their full potential. Each youth player develops skills independently and experience individual growth in their game at different times. This program will enhance players’ existing strengths and address their technical weaknesses in a low pressure environment while improving their overall confidence with the ball through repetition.
An agility ladder will be used to improve individual player’s strength, speed, balance, coordination and conditioning.
Technical weaknesses include:
- Blocking (Seal and penetrate)
- Passing/Digging (Execution)
- Serving (Arm toss, contact w/ ball)
- Setting (facing target, hand/ball control, etc.)
- Attacking (Approach & arm swing)
- Defense (feet and hands)
* Additional facility usage charge will be applicable
Training can be scheduled at your convenience by contacting email@example.com
Please bring water, ball, knee pads, ankle brace (if needed) & work-out attire to every class.